At You Got Shoes, we stand by our product and want you to be 100% SATISFIED with your purchase. We always want to do our best to take care of YOU and if you’re not completely satisfied, please follow our return/exchange process. If you have further questions, simply contact a member of our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within 30 days of order placement. Items must be unworn, undamaged, and sent back in original packaging with all original contents. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card on file.
NOTE: Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
How can I exchange my order?
Love your purchase, but need it in a different size? We’ll be happy to exchange it for you within 30 days of your order placement. Simply email us at email@example.com to get the process started.
Items that cannot be returned or refunded include:
- Items in damaged or worn condition (excluding manufacturing or material defects)
- Any item(s) marked as final sale
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Items not returned within the 30 day return policy window
- Shipping costs
When can I expect my refund?
Please allow up to 1 week for your refund to process and be reflected on your statement. We will send an email notification once your item(s) have been received and a refund has been processed.
When requesting a refund please note the following:
- You Got Shoes assumes no liability or responsibility for actions related to the carrier the customer selects to return items. This includes, but is not limited to, damages to packaging or items during transit and lost, stolen, or undeliverable packages.
- Once items are received back they shall be inspected. If items are deemed to be in good condition (lack of non-manufacturing defects) and unused we will issue a refund for the amount that was paid for the items being returned (promo code orders will receive applicable pro-rated refunds). If an item is deemed to have been worn, used or damaged by the customer, no refund will be issued and the item shall be returned to customer.